OK - so you've found your photos, that's great! Now you want to get them onto Facebook, Twitter and others...
Using our Facebook "Widget"
The first thing you will need to do is Log In - use the "Log in with Facebook" link to ensure a direct connection. You can also use email, however you must ensure that you use the exact same email address as you purchased with - if in doubt, check your receipt. Log in here: https://www.awoladventure.com/membership/register.aspx.
If you're not logged in, the sharing tool will look like this:
OK - now you're logged in, the widget should look like this:
Working down the page....
- You can apply 'magic filters' to your photo for that special look, or just leave it for the original photo.
- Download is high res: We recommend you do this immediately and keep the photos safe somewhere. Also great if you want to save your photos by uploading directly to your favourite social media channel, or attaching to an email!
- Share: This links directly to your Facebook wall. Add a message and it will post a linked image to your Facebook feed (be aware that others will not be able to view without a watermark if this is a photo you've bought)
- Tweet: as above, but on Twitter (be aware that others will not be able to view without a watermark if this is a photo you've bought)
- Give Kudos: Posts The image and shares with your Facebook friends
- Upload to Facebook: This is a new widget that actually creates an album in your own Facebook Albums and posts the image into it. You can go to another photos and post straight into that album too, without creating a new one. Be aware, if your Facebook Security settings are high, this widget might not work!
If you are having any problems with any of the above tools, what we recommend if you download the high res images to your computer, phone or tablet and share them from there.